Skip to main content

authorize.net payment page styling

More
13 years 5 months ago #100703 by anusia
HI, is there a way I can style authorize.net payment page or is this something coming from Authrorize.net website?
I have the page embedded on the site but it does not look good and want to modify the styles.
Please let me know.Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100705 by anusia
By the way, I am using DPM method, so the authorize.net page is embedded within my site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100829 by nicolas
That's something which comes from authorize.net.

You won't be able to style it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anusia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100909 by anusia
Ok, great. Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum