Skip to main content

customer email in body

More
13 years 5 months ago #100728 by luppe
customer email in body was created by luppe
Hi

What code do I have to add to the order notification mail to have the customer email in the body of the mail.


thanks

regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #100828 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

I think that you'll just have to your edit Order creation notification email through "Hikashop->System->Email" and add this code :
Code:
echo @$data->customer->email;
then it will display your customer email.

Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: luppe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100848 by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic customer email in body
Hi

I try the code but the email did not show

I try to change the code
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>

to
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->email);?>

And that works

but then I have the Hi customer two times in the mail
I try to change it but no success
Have not got the skills

thanks for your help



regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100857 by Mohamed Thelji
Can you show me how did you add the code that I gave you ? :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100926 by luppe
Replied by luppe on topic customer email in body
hi

I just copy and paste it in the html

</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name);?>
HERE echo @$data->customer->email;
<br/>
or hereecho @$data->customer->email;
<br/>
<?php
$colspan = 4;
$url = $data->order_number;
$config =& hikashop_config();
if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){
$url = '<a href="'.$data->order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';


thanks ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #100987 by Mohamed Thelji
Ok, the thing to do would be to copy your code inside the <?php yourcode ?> tag, So you'll have to do it like that :
Code:
</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <?php echo JText::sprintf('HI_CUSTOMER',@$data->customer->name); HERE echo @$data->customer->email;?> OR HERE <?php echo @$data->customer->email;?> <br/> OR HERE <?php echo @$data->customer->email;?> <br/> <?php $colspan = 4; $url = $data->order_number; $config =& hikashop_config(); if($config->get('simplified_registration',0)!=2){ $url = '<a href="'.$data->order_url.'">'. $url.'</a>';

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum