- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
can't find <br/> tag in php in views
13 years 5 months ago #100979
by lwlbar
can't find <br/> tag in php in views was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I can't for the life of me find which view it is where I will find the two <br/> that I want removed as seen in this screen shot of inspect element.
It is to remove the space above my add to cart button on the product list.
Anyone found this before?
Thanks in advance
I can't for the life of me find which view it is where I will find the two <br/> that I want removed as seen in this screen shot of inspect element.
It is to remove the space above my add to cart button on the product list.
Anyone found this before?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101013
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic can't find <br/> tag in php in views
It's in the file "quantity" of the view "product" via the menu Display->Views.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds