- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
404 - Article not found
in my sidebar I have recently viewed products and latest products. If i click on a product in these lists I get a "404 - Article not found" message. fine.
my website: pottery4you.com
I searched for this sef in global configuration as recommended in other posts but I can't find this...
What could this be?
Thx
Glenn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In your modules "Viewed products" and "Latest products" configuration page thanks to check if you have selected a correct menu (option in bottom left).
Try to change it's value and try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Any reason for that?
Thank you!!
Glenn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks,
Glenn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Sure, we'll probably be able to understand from where the problem were coming like this, you can send it to me through Private Message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked your website, but everything was ok.
I couldn't locate the problem that you were talking about "product listing not showing"
Could you please provide more information on what page you're talking about ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
pottery4you.com/media/com_hikashop/uploa...il_100x100/olp_m.jpg
That can potentially happen because of the permissions of the folder media/com_hikashop/upload of your website which do not allow HikaShop to generate the thumbnails. Please make sure that the permissions are sufficient enough for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
please advise me how. Do I need to go to my folderview in Transmit (FTP App) and change the permission to 777 or what? Will Hikashop then immediately create the thumbnails?
Thx.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes you have to go to the good folder and change the permissions of the folder "media/com_hikashop/upload" and his sub folders to 775 via your FTP client.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I checked everything and it seems that it's because you didn't configure any image for these products.
Please make sure that you have at least one image in each product (variants images are not loaded on listings so they don't count)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.