- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 0
Category based css?
13 years 5 months ago #101122
by lwlbar
Category based css? was created by lwlbar
Hi,
I am not sure what the best way would be to achieve the following. I have a sale category and I would like to place a css badge on only the images (thumbnail and full)of each product that is in this category. Is this achievable?
kindly,
Luke
I am not sure what the best way would be to achieve the following. I have a sale category and I would like to place a css badge on only the images (thumbnail and full)of each product that is in this category. Is this achievable?
kindly,
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101131
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category based css?
Hi,
Sure, you'll be able to do that by using the hikashop badge feature, and restricting the display of your badges through the "category" option.
Hope this will help you.
Sure, you'll be able to do that by using the hikashop badge feature, and restricting the display of your badges through the "category" option.
Hope this will help you.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101132
by lwlbar
Replied by lwlbar on topic Category based css?
thankyou for a prompt and kind reply to what was an incredibly silly question.
sorry my mind really was elsewhere on that one....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds