Skip to main content

Product page options on the right side disappeared

More
13 years 5 months ago #101296 by subodh
I have this strange problem after uninstalling and deleting the database tables on virtuemart I had. Now when I go on editing the product or adding new one, the page looks very ugly and does not show any options.
Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101313 by subodh
I am reinstalling everything from backup, I will again try and uninstall virtuemart and report if this happens again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101316 by nicolas
This means that you have a fatal error.

Turn on the error reporting and debug mode options of the joomla configuration and that will display an error message at the bottom of the page telling where the problem is coming from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101345 by subodh
tried this etc but now I have reinstalled everything from backup. then uninstalled unnecessary plugins components etc, It all went well. But I am too scared to delete virtuemart tables etc from database. I guess I will leave them there since they do no harm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #101346 by subodh
everything working fine now, upgraded joomla to 2.5.11 too without any errors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum