- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
multiple payment methods
13 years 5 months ago #101360
by Mat
multiple payment methods was created by Mat
Hi,
It appears that when I have bank transfer and eway as my payment methods and I click the radio button to select between the two they keep hiding the wrong options.
ie: I click on the eway and it hides the ability to pay by credit card.
What gives?
Thanks,
Mat
It appears that when I have bank transfer and eway as my payment methods and I click the radio button to select between the two they keep hiding the wrong options.
ie: I click on the eway and it hides the ability to pay by credit card.
What gives?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #101399
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic multiple payment methods
Hi Mat,
1. Did you changed some hikashop files regarding your checkout ?
2. Can I have a link to your web site for testing purpose ?
.
Thank you.
1. Did you changed some hikashop files regarding your checkout ?
2. Can I have a link to your web site for testing purpose ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123921
by natselection
Replied by natselection on topic multiple payment methods
I have this same issue but found a work around.
If you have "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" set to "If only one is available" and you have an eway and paypal payment method setup, if you click between the two payment methods a few times it will reverse the selection that hides the credit card fields. Once it swaps there's no way of making it show the card fields when credit card is selected.
I set "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to "No" and it works properly.
If you have "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" set to "If only one is available" and you have an eway and paypal payment method setup, if you click between the two payment methods a few times it will reverse the selection that hides the credit card fields. Once it swaps there's no way of making it show the card fields when credit card is selected.
I set "Auto select default shipping and payment methods" to "No" and it works properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds