- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Catalogue and Shopping Cart Modes at the same time
13 years 5 months ago #101577
by kchahine
Catalogue and Shopping Cart Modes at the same time was created by kchahine
Dear All,
As you may be aware, Hikashop has a global configuration for catalogue mode (checkbox ticked for catalogue mode and unticked for shopping cart). My question would be: is it possible to have Hikashop display one category of products in a Catalogue Mode and another category in shopping cart mode?
I have products that I would like to present as a catalogue (no direct sale or order) while the others are for direct sale and orders.
Any suggestion would be very helpful.
Regards.
As you may be aware, Hikashop has a global configuration for catalogue mode (checkbox ticked for catalogue mode and unticked for shopping cart). My question would be: is it possible to have Hikashop display one category of products in a Catalogue Mode and another category in shopping cart mode?
I have products that I would like to present as a catalogue (no direct sale or order) while the others are for direct sale and orders.
Any suggestion would be very helpful.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #101605
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Catalogue and Shopping Cart Modes at the same time
Hi,
I think that the solution would be to :
- Edit the product listing menu/module that you want to be displaid like a catalogue mode through "Hikashop->Display->Content menu/module->'Your Menu/Module'".
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" and "Link to the product page" option to NO
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that the solution would be to :
- Edit the product listing menu/module that you want to be displaid like a catalogue mode through "Hikashop->Display->Content menu/module->'Your Menu/Module'".
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" and "Link to the product page" option to NO
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101610
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Catalogue and Shopping Cart Modes at the same time
Hi Mohamed,
Your suggestion is good but the problem I still need to link to the product page for details and bigger picture. Is there a way to disable the "add to cart" button in the product page? (I tried with disabling the add to cart button in the my content module but to no avail)
Regards,
Khaled
Your suggestion is good but the problem I still need to link to the product page for details and bigger picture. Is there a way to disable the "add to cart" button in the product page? (I tried with disabling the add to cart button in the my content module but to no avail)
Regards,
Khaled
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101618
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Catalogue and Shopping Cart Modes at the same time
Ok so the solution would be to edit the "show_default" file of your "product" view of your front-end template, then you'll be able to edit the code and display the add to cart or not regarding from where you opened your product page.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds