- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 1
Order Emails
13 years 4 months ago #102239
by anusia
Order Emails was created by anusia
Hi, is there any way to limit the amount of emails sent after the order is placed?
I am using authorize.net plugin with SIM option.
When I get redirected to authorize.net and the transaction goes smoothly, I receive:
- Your order No. D8R4 is now created
- Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation
- Your order No. D8R4 is now confirmed
Can I disable something and be able only to receive the receipt/purchase confirmation?
Thanks!
I am using authorize.net plugin with SIM option.
When I get redirected to authorize.net and the transaction goes smoothly, I receive:
- Your order No. D8R4 is now created
- Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation
- Your order No. D8R4 is now confirmed
Can I disable something and be able only to receive the receipt/purchase confirmation?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102362
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Emails
Hi,
The emails with the order number are sent by HikaShop. Then can be unpublished via the menu System>Emails in HikaShop.
For the Receipt, it is sent by authorize.net. I don't know if they have an option to remove it by if they do, it will be in your authorize.net account settings.
The emails with the order number are sent by HikaShop. Then can be unpublished via the menu System>Emails in HikaShop.
For the Receipt, it is sent by authorize.net. I don't know if they have an option to remove it by if they do, it will be in your authorize.net account settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds