Skip to main content

Products not showing when we select a category

More
13 years 4 months ago #102291 by alanbluefox33
In my default menu the item "hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing": I could show all my categories on the main side of my website.
However one I click on one category, the products do not show.
I try everything, read carefully the manual but nothing worked.
This is strange as I have done one year ago a website with Hikashop 2.0.0 and it works perfectly well.
Any idea? Thanks in advance for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #102374 by Jerome
Hi,

The "category listing" menu must have a "product listing" module associated if you want to display the products of the selected category.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#categories_menu

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alanbluefox33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum