- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Product Titles in Bold
13 years 4 months ago #102347
by Xanderste
Product Titles in Bold was created by Xanderste
Hi!
I want to show my product titles in bold. I assume I have to change the CSS file but I don't know what to add or change. I've been trying for hours now.
Also I want to remove the "Image Product Price" text which shows at the top of the table in a grey box.
legoshop.cloudaccess.net/city-kopen.html
All help would be greatly appreciated!
I want to show my product titles in bold. I assume I have to change the CSS file but I don't know what to add or change. I've been trying for hours now.
Also I want to remove the "Image Product Price" text which shows at the top of the table in a grey box.
legoshop.cloudaccess.net/city-kopen.html
All help would be greatly appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102394
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Titles in Bold
Hi,
Did you override the product view ?
Because there is a lot of content in the span "hikashop_product_name", so it is currently not possible to set the title in bold with CSS.
I recommand you the FAQ section which talk about CSS : www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
After that, I don't see any grey box in the page. Did you fixed this problem ?
Regards,
Did you override the product view ?
Because there is a lot of content in the span "hikashop_product_name", so it is currently not possible to set the title in bold with CSS.
I recommand you the FAQ section which talk about CSS : www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
After that, I don't see any grey box in the page. Did you fixed this problem ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds