- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
adding additional characteristics
13 years 4 months ago #102593
by suvrat
adding additional characteristics was created by suvrat
Hello,
Is it possible to add an additional characteristic to an already established and published group of characteristics for a product without having to enter everything all over again from the beginning? I've added an additional 1 characteristic to a group of 3 that have prices, weights, etc. but the new characteristic does not appear when I click on 'manage variations'. How would I accomplish this?
Thanks for the help with this.
Suvrat
Is it possible to add an additional characteristic to an already established and published group of characteristics for a product without having to enter everything all over again from the beginning? I've added an additional 1 characteristic to a group of 3 that have prices, weights, etc. but the new characteristic does not appear when I click on 'manage variations'. How would I accomplish this?
Thanks for the help with this.
Suvrat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102623
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic adding additional characteristics
Hi,
I think that you will have to remove the characteristic to the product and add it again.
Then set again the prices, etc.
I think that you will have to remove the characteristic to the product and add it again.
Then set again the prices, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds