- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Add New country name
13 years 4 months ago #102603
by phanny
Add New country name was created by phanny
Dear Sir or Madam:
I would like to ask you about adding country's name to the register form login, how can I add new country's name?
I cannot find the option, could you please tell me step by step?
Many thanks
I would like to ask you about adding country's name to the register form login, how can I add new country's name?
I cannot find the option, could you please tell me step by step?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102611
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add New country name
Hi,
You have to add a new zone in the HikaShop backend.
Menu: System > Zones
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...op-zone-listing.html
Then, use the button Add:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-zone-form.html
Regards,
You have to add a new zone in the HikaShop backend.
Menu: System > Zones
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...op-zone-listing.html
Then, use the button Add:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-zone-form.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds