- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
problem with price and variante
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #102742
by stel
problem with price and variante was created by stel
Hello,
I have created a Characteristic with 2 variants to choose from. One for CD another one for MP3 with different price for each.
My problem is that it's working for some products but doesn't for others with the exact same set up. (order, variants...)
here the example.
a) I go to product 1 page. Choose the CD format. Add to cart Choose another MP3 format add to cart. And everything is fine
b) I go to product 2 page Choose CD Add to cart but it doesn't show CD price but MP3 price.
I have tried to delete the products with problem and recreated it and I have the same problem.
Need help please, I'm lost
Thanks
I have created a Characteristic with 2 variants to choose from. One for CD another one for MP3 with different price for each.
My problem is that it's working for some products but doesn't for others with the exact same set up. (order, variants...)
here the example.
a) I go to product 1 page. Choose the CD format. Add to cart Choose another MP3 format add to cart. And everything is fine
b) I go to product 2 page Choose CD Add to cart but it doesn't show CD price but MP3 price.
I have tried to delete the products with problem and recreated it and I have the same problem.
Need help please, I'm lost
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102759
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem with price and variante
Hi,
Could you provide some screenshots of your product/variants configurations ?
Thanks,
Could you provide some screenshots of your product/variants configurations ?
Thanks,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102772
by stel
Replied by stel on topic problem with price and variante
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102778
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem with price and variante
Hi,
You configured two prices for the main product. Only the lower price will be use.
You have to set a price for each variant. Click on "Manage variant", edit the wanted variant and set it a price.
The price of a variant will override the price of the main product.
Regards,
You configured two prices for the main product. Only the lower price will be use.
You have to set a price for each variant. Click on "Manage variant", edit the wanted variant and set it a price.
The price of a variant will override the price of the main product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102780
by stel
Replied by stel on topic problem with price and variante
Thanks for you very much. It works now
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds