- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Could not instantiate Mail Functoin
13 years 4 months ago #102903
by SuzyBGood
Could not instantiate Mail Functoin was created by SuzyBGood
Hi Guys,
New version of Joomla/Hikashop.. setting up paypal... and during the checkout flow I get Could Not Instantiate Mail Functoin. I have read some posts here on that and it says that Hikashop uses the Joomla settings.. It seems to be working because I get mail during the step "Your order No.10 is now created"... so mail is working!?!?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Cheers,
Susan
New version of Joomla/Hikashop.. setting up paypal... and during the checkout flow I get Could Not Instantiate Mail Functoin. I have read some posts here on that and it says that Hikashop uses the Joomla settings.. It seems to be working because I get mail during the step "Your order No.10 is now created"... so mail is working!?!?
Thanks for your thoughts.
Cheers,
Susan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102906
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Could not instantiate Mail Functoin
Hi,
It's probably the HikaShop emails settings which are not correct based on your email server setup and the order admin notification is not sent because of that.
Try to unpublish that email via the menu System>Emails and if you don't get the error anymore it means that you probably need to change the "Order creation notifications email address" option to something else in the configuration.
It's probably the HikaShop emails settings which are not correct based on your email server setup and the order admin notification is not sent because of that.
Try to unpublish that email via the menu System>Emails and if you don't get the error anymore it means that you probably need to change the "Order creation notifications email address" option to something else in the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds