- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 0
Zones - Trick
13 years 4 months ago #102924
by SuzyBGood
Zones - Trick was created by SuzyBGood
Hi Guys,
There must be a ZONE trick I am not aware of.. I want to just sell in Australia to start and I am going through and unpublishing ALL of the others but there are SO MANY it's a painful process. What's the smart way to do it?
Thanks!
There must be a ZONE trick I am not aware of.. I want to just sell in Australia to start and I am going through and unpublishing ALL of the others but there are SO MANY it's a painful process. What's the smart way to do it?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #102945
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Zones - Trick
Hi,
In: HikaShop > System > Zones
Use filter: Countries (at the top right of the page)
Display: All elements (using the drop down at the bottom of the page)
Click on the checkbox to select all countries.
Click on "unpublish" button.
Go in next page (display all have a limit)
Do the same unpublishing process for the page 2 and 3.
Returns in page 1.
Publish the country "Australia".
The end.
Regards,
In: HikaShop > System > Zones
Use filter: Countries (at the top right of the page)
Display: All elements (using the drop down at the bottom of the page)
Click on the checkbox to select all countries.
Click on "unpublish" button.
Go in next page (display all have a limit)
Do the same unpublishing process for the page 2 and 3.
Returns in page 1.
Publish the country "Australia".
The end.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuzyBGood
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds