- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product options / addons
13 years 4 months ago #103373
by coliber
Product options / addons was created by coliber
Hello,
I am wondering if there is possibility to create some kind of addons for specified products.
Let's say that I have a product , with 3 different prices
300 for 1 item
280 if more than 5 items
250 if more than 10 items
This product has also variants:
300 for 1 basic item
280 if more than 5 basic items
250 if more than 10 basic items
320 for 1 red item
300 if more than 5 red items
270 if more than 10 red items
340 for 1 blue item
320 if more than 5 blue items
290 if more than 10 blue items
But now I would like to add some other specific parametres, which will modify the price and be able to be combined with those other variants.
As for example:
- with gold ( if selected price +100)
- with silver ( if selected price +100)
- with pen ( if selected price +20)
With opportunity to choose all extra options, what will modify the selected price from variants.
Is that possible in HikaShop?
I am wondering if there is possibility to create some kind of addons for specified products.
Let's say that I have a product , with 3 different prices
300 for 1 item
280 if more than 5 items
250 if more than 10 items
This product has also variants:
300 for 1 basic item
280 if more than 5 basic items
250 if more than 10 basic items
320 for 1 red item
300 if more than 5 red items
270 if more than 10 red items
340 for 1 blue item
320 if more than 5 blue items
290 if more than 10 blue items
But now I would like to add some other specific parametres, which will modify the price and be able to be combined with those other variants.
As for example:
- with gold ( if selected price +100)
- with silver ( if selected price +100)
- with pen ( if selected price +20)
With opportunity to choose all extra options, what will modify the selected price from variants.
Is that possible in HikaShop?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103374
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product options / addons
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103377
by coliber
Replied by coliber on topic Product options / addons
So it is possible! How great!
Thank you very much
Now just have to figure out how to make it ang go on!
Regards
Thank you very much
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103380
by coliber
Replied by coliber on topic Product options / addons
Hello again,
I already figured it out. i have to buy a commercial version of the component, not use the free one.
Just I would like to ask if options feature is available in HikaShop Essential version? Or it is only in the biggest one?
I will appreciate your answer
I already figured it out. i have to buy a commercial version of the component, not use the free one.
Just I would like to ask if options feature is available in HikaShop Essential version? Or it is only in the biggest one?
I will appreciate your answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103385
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product options / addons
Hi,
Characteristics (also called "variants") are in all HikaShop versions.
Options are in commercial version of HikaShop (essential and business) like explain in our feature list page.
www.hikashop.com/en/component/content/ar...op-feature-list.html
Regards,
Characteristics (also called "variants") are in all HikaShop versions.
Options are in commercial version of HikaShop (essential and business) like explain in our feature list page.
www.hikashop.com/en/component/content/ar...op-feature-list.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103394
by coliber
Replied by coliber on topic Product options / addons
Thank you for the answer!
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds