- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Acyba integration
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #103685
by PeterChain
Acyba integration was created by PeterChain
I started onfiguring the acyba integration. I found a button under the text box of the newsletter edition screen with the name Product.
I understand that by clicking it I should have easy access to the products to insert them in the newsletter, but I get a 404 error.
Where should I start checking for? All plugins related to crossing Hika-Acyba seem to be enabled.
I get this URL which maybe will tell us something but I don't know how to interpret it
http://localhost:8888/activacions_online/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&task=trigger&function=productDisplay&tmpl=component&cid=10057&e3b3da1e57db7cfdd06934f8f9ebb683=1
I understand that by clicking it I should have easy access to the products to insert them in the newsletter, but I get a 404 error.
Where should I start checking for? All plugins related to crossing Hika-Acyba seem to be enabled.
I get this URL which maybe will tell us something but I don't know how to interpret it
http://localhost:8888/activacions_online/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=plugins&task=trigger&function=productDisplay&tmpl=component&cid=10057&e3b3da1e57db7cfdd06934f8f9ebb683=1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103687
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Acyba integration
Hi,
Are you in the front-end or in the backend ?
Regards,
Are you in the front-end or in the backend ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 4 months ago #103733
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Acyba integration
Frontend.
Shouldn't I?
Shouldn't I?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103754
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Acyba integration
Hi,
The "product tag" plugin is not compatible with the front-end.
The link which does not exist couldn't exist because it use a special feature of the backend which is not available in the front-end.
So there is a bug in the plugin which shouldn't be display in the front-end (or the missing "plugin-trigger" feature should be added in the front-end).
I have create a bug report for this.
Sorry for the inconvenient but this button could not work in the front-end.
Regards,
The "product tag" plugin is not compatible with the front-end.
The link which does not exist couldn't exist because it use a special feature of the backend which is not available in the front-end.
So there is a bug in the plugin which shouldn't be display in the front-end (or the missing "plugin-trigger" feature should be added in the front-end).
I have create a bug report for this.
Sorry for the inconvenient but this button could not work in the front-end.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 4 months ago #103760
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Acyba integration
Well,
in fact is not really working in the backend either.
When used in backend I get a popup from where to select one or several products, but the insert button brings back to the popup never inserting a single article. I posted a question at Acyba forum and they equired me to use the "Insert Tag" button and ignore the Product button. As for now I have no explanation from them about the nature and purpose of the "Product" button.
in fact is not really working in the backend either.
When used in backend I get a popup from where to select one or several products, but the insert button brings back to the popup never inserting a single article. I posted a question at Acyba forum and they equired me to use the "Insert Tag" button and ignore the Product button. As for now I have no explanation from them about the nature and purpose of the "Product" button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103780
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Acyba integration
Hi,
It's normal. The editor that AcyMailing is using is a special one with their own inserting system and the replacement of the tag has to be done in a special way, which that "product" plugin cannot use.
So you can use the tag system as they recommend since we already provide a plugin for that system where you can do the same thing and which will work fine.
That 'product' plugin is to be used with joomla content like joomla articles, K2 articles, etc.
It's normal. The editor that AcyMailing is using is a special one with their own inserting system and the replacement of the tag has to be done in a special way, which that "product" plugin cannot use.
So you can use the tag system as they recommend since we already provide a plugin for that system where you can do the same thing and which will work fine.
That 'product' plugin is to be used with joomla content like joomla articles, K2 articles, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds