- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
"No Registration" doesn´t seem to work?
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103735
by Pim
"No Registration" doesn´t seem to work? was created by Pim
Hi,
I bought Essential today amongst others to be able to remove the registration completely from the checkout.
I choose "No registration" in the System > Configuration > Checkout. But you still have to register...
Did I forget something?
Thanks!
I bought Essential today amongst others to be able to remove the registration completely from the checkout.
I choose "No registration" in the System > Configuration > Checkout. But you still have to register...
Did I forget something?
Thanks!
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103749
by Pim
Replied by Pim on topic "No Registration" doesn´t seem to work?
Never mind. It worked: Probably because of some caching I got the message that my email allready was in use. So I assumed that it still was a registration.
I paid 50 Euro for a Hikashop Essential to get rid of registration. It is not very satisfying then that you manually have to edit the language file to create a form that makes sense...
Hikashop is still great, but this feature in the paid version should be more professional.
I paid 50 Euro for a Hikashop Essential to get rid of registration. It is not very satisfying then that you manually have to edit the language file to create a form that makes sense...
Hikashop is still great, but this feature in the paid version should be more professional.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "No Registration" doesn´t seem to work?
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take it into account for future improvements.
Thank you for your feedback. We'll take it into account for future improvements.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #103799
by Pim
Replied by Pim on topic "No Registration" doesn´t seem to work?
Thanks, that would be great...
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Pim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 1.573 seconds