- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
No modal popups in Backend Product Editor
13 years 4 months ago #103755
by dubrodrig
No modal popups in Backend Product Editor was created by dubrodrig
I submitted an email but was wondering if any other users or a mod has had an issue with not getting any modal popups.
For example, if I click the +ADD in the image section, instead of creating a popup to upload an image like the demo does, clicking +ADD takes me back to the back-end product editor page.
I have looked here and haven't found any compatibility issues listed... www.hikashop.com/fr/support/61-hikashop-...tibility-issues.html
I am using Joomla 3.0, MySQL 5.096, and running a RocketTheme with Gantry. If you have experience with this please let me know, but I am handling with a support email as well.
Thanks
For example, if I click the +ADD in the image section, instead of creating a popup to upload an image like the demo does, clicking +ADD takes me back to the back-end product editor page.
I have looked here and haven't found any compatibility issues listed... www.hikashop.com/fr/support/61-hikashop-...tibility-issues.html
I am using Joomla 3.0, MySQL 5.096, and running a RocketTheme with Gantry. If you have experience with this please let me know, but I am handling with a support email as well.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103757
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic No modal popups in Backend Product Editor
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.3, we made new fixes for the popup.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.3, we made new fixes for the popup.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103763
by dubrodrig
Replied by dubrodrig on topic No modal popups in Backend Product Editor
Fantastic.
Works now
Works now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds