Skip to main content

PDF Invoice Plugin

More
13 years 4 months ago #103756 by langkatech
SO I purchased the pdf invoice plugin thinking that it would just take the invoice that I see on the back end and send it to my customer. This would have been awsome! but it doesn't do that it is a different invoice. It looks different and its not adding the additional information. Like the tracking number field I added. (Which shows up on the invoice that I see on the back end) Is there a way to get the pdf invoice to look exactly like the invoice on the back end?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #103758 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic PDF Invoice Plugin
Hi,

The PDF invoice uses a special "invoice.php" file that you can override by copying the file

plugins/hikashop/attachinvoice/attachinvoice/invoice.php

into

media/com_hikashop/pluginsinvoice.php

This new file will be used by the plugin you can edit it as you want.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum