- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Social Plugin
13 years 4 months ago #103969
by Andreas
Social Plugin was created by Andreas
Hi, I'm struggling with two areas of product display that I can't solve myself. Please see image attached.
After adding the social plugin it adds a large space below it before the product details start. If I remove the plugin the space closes. I've looked in the CSS but can't identify the correct file to change.
I'm also having as problem with the width of the Qty field if you look at the image you'll see what I mean. I would appreciate some assistance with this please.
Thank you
After adding the social plugin it adds a large space below it before the product details start. If I remove the plugin the space closes. I've looked in the CSS but can't identify the correct file to change.
I'm also having as problem with the width of the Qty field if you look at the image you'll see what I mean. I would appreciate some assistance with this please.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104022
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Social Plugin
Hi,
This seems to come from the CSS of your template.
Please give a link to that page so that we can look at the CSS.
This seems to come from the CSS of your template.
Please give a link to that page so that we can look at the CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104079
by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Social Plugin
Hi Nicolas thank you for the rapid response as usuall
You'll see the problem on any of the product pages at ww.biggerdiamonds4less.co.uk
You'll see the problem on any of the product pages at ww.biggerdiamonds4less.co.uk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104087
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Social Plugin
You can add that CSS to force the styling of these elements on your website:
.hikashop_social_left_fb__standart_tw_none iframe{
height: 40px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_field {
width: 25px !important;
}
.hikashop_social_left_fb__standart_tw_none iframe{
height: 40px !important;
}
.hikashop_product_quantity_field {
width: 25px !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104089
by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Social Plugin
Sorry for being ignorant but where/which file do I add these to?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104137
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Social Plugin
Hi,
You can go in the menu Config > Display > CSS and edit the frontend css file.
You can go in the menu Config > Display > CSS and edit the frontend css file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104141
by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Social Plugin
I've looked at Config > Display > Views and in there there are 70 different css files. Which do I look at?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104154
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Social Plugin
Hi,
It is not the views but, as Xavier said, in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...fig.html#display_css
Regards,
It is not the views but, as Xavier said, in the HikaShop configuration.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...fig.html#display_css
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andreas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104161
by Andreas
Replied by Andreas on topic Social Plugin
Ok I have it now thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds