- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Different Pane heights in Category display page
13 years 4 months ago #104024
by mancer
Different Pane heights in Category display page was created by mancer
setting the pane height does not seem to make any difference, and comes out uneven when the category title words wrap if too long to fit in the pane
I need uniformity
I need uniformity
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104041
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different Pane heights in Category display page
You can add such CSS on your website to force the height of the category blocks:
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_subcontainer span {
height: 140px;
}
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_subcontainer span {
height: 140px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104046
by mancer
Replied by mancer on topic Different Pane heights in Category display page
Thanks
I added this to the end of the css file
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_subcontainer span {
height: 240px;
}
but there was no change....
I added this to the end of the css file
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_subcontainer span {
height: 240px;
}
but there was no change....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104058
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different Pane heights in Category display page
I don't see that CSS on the frontend CSS of HikaShop:
master.shopcen.co/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104067
by mancer
Replied by mancer on topic Different Pane heights in Category display page
sorry... I had placed it in the template css file.
I have added this to the bottom of master.shopcen.co/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
is that what I was supposed to do?
it is still not applying.
I have added this to the bottom of master.shopcen.co/media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_custom.css
is that what I was supposed to do?
it is still not applying.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104070
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Different Pane heights in Category display page
Try like that:
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_subcontainer{
height: 140px;
}
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_subcontainer{
height: 140px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104073
by mancer
Replied by mancer on topic Different Pane heights in Category display page
awesome - that did the trick....
sorry... wasn't sure about the span element
sorry... wasn't sure about the span element
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds