- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Templating the HikaShop products when Acybed
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #104081
by PeterChain
Templating the HikaShop products when Acybed was created by PeterChain
How to template of the output of HikaShop products into Acymailing newsletters?
The interface works fine, but I don't get the look I want and don't know where to start. I hope there is some tempalting feature...
The interface works fine, but I don't get the look I want and don't know where to start. I hope there is some tempalting feature...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104084
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Templating the HikaShop products when Acybed
Hi
Yes, this is possible by following the information on the documentation of the plugin on acymailing's website:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize
Yes, this is possible by following the information on the documentation of the plugin on acymailing's website:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 4 months ago #104086
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Templating the HikaShop products when Acybed
This is the answer I got from Acyba in the case somebody needs it:
Hello,
You can indeed create your own file and the plugin will use this file instead of using the default layout.
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize
Hello,
You can indeed create your own file and the plugin will use this file instead of using the default layout.
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/1...ashop.html#customize
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds