- Posts: 202
- Thank you received: 2
Customize Product List in Order in Back-end
13 years 4 months ago #104321
by momentis
Customize Product List in Order in Back-end was created by momentis
When I open an order in the shop's back-end, there is an area labeled "Product list" which displays all of the products in that order. If I wish to customize this, which view do I change?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104338
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customize Product List in Order in Back-end
Hi,
You have to edit the view "order/ form" in the backend template.
You have to edit the view "order/ form" in the backend template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: momentis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104352
by momentis
Replied by momentis on topic Customize Product List in Order in Back-end
Thanks, that was it!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds