- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize.net emulation error
Can you please help me solve this problem? I saw in another thread that Hikkashop supports eprocessingnetwork in Authorize.net emulation method. I just cant figure out what's wrong. Thanks in advance..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you post the link to this other thread ?
Are you sure that the url is correct, and that your login Id, transaction key, MD5 hash are correct too ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
But I dint understand what you meant about "posting the link to this other thread.."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In which thread ?I saw in another thread that Hikkashop supports eprocessingnetwork in Authorize.net emulation method.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As Nicolas said:
But it was a supposition. We can't know if we can't test it and we didn't have any confirmation.So you should be able to use the authorize.net plugin included in HikaShop in order to use it.
Can you give us a screenshot of your "authorize.net" configuration for eprocessingnetwork ?
You have have the url that eprocessingnetwork gave you ( www.eprocessingnetwork.com/cgi-bin/an/transact.pl ) in the "url" parameter.
But more than this option, some other parameters should be checked too. You could have a wrong configuration and it is possible that the plugin works good with eprocessingnetwork.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I messaged you the login credentials. If this works out, I think a lot of other eprocessingnetwork users will be benefited too.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You know, I just asked you a screenshot of the configuration, the credentials was not useful.
Please notice that we provide some free support but this support have some kind of limitations.
For your configuration the "url" should contain what we call the "protocol".
So the right value is not
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your help. Its working now. However, from eprocessing network, the the link they give it dint have https or http on it. So i guess by adding that it works fine. And I hope it will help other hikashop and eprocessing users as well.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.