- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Modify Product TAG in Article
13 years 4 months ago #104813
by giuseppe
Modify Product TAG in Article was created by giuseppe
Hi,
how can I modify display products by insert Prodoct TAG into an article?
For example move up the Product name?
See the attach image.
Thanks!!!
how can I modify display products by insert Prodoct TAG into an article?
For example move up the Product name?
See the attach image.
Thanks!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104849
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Modify Product TAG in Article
Hi,
You have to override the corresponding view.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-display.html#layout
Best regards,
You have to override the corresponding view.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-display.html#layout
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105150
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Product TAG in Article
Hi Thanks!
but what is the corresponding view? because I have already modified "show_default" and other product view files correctly.... but I don't find the view to modify products insert into my articles by "HikaShop Product Insert" plugin.
Thanks!
Guy
but what is the corresponding view? because I have already modified "show_default" and other product view files correctly.... but I don't find the view to modify products insert into my articles by "HikaShop Product Insert" plugin.
Thanks!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105153
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Modify Product TAG in Article
hi,
You need to edit the file plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert/hikashopproductinsert_view.php via FTP.
You need to edit the file plugins/system/hikashopproductinsert/hikashopproductinsert_view.php via FTP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giuseppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105168
by giuseppe
Replied by giuseppe on topic Modify Product TAG in Article
Right!
Perfect! All Done
Thanks!!!
Guy
Perfect! All Done
Thanks!!!
Guy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds