I need a Payment module for Ewire
13 years 4 months ago #104979
by Razavi
I need a Payment module for Ewire was created by Razavi
Can anybody help with a payment module for Ewire.dk?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104990
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I need a Payment module for Ewire
Hi,
We do not have a payment plugin for ewire.dk so it has to be implemented.
You can code it youself and with a developper.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Or you can post in the "commercial jobs" section of this forum.
You can send us a request using the "contact us" page if you want us to analyze this payment solution.
Regards,
We do not have a payment plugin for ewire.dk so it has to be implemented.
You can code it youself and with a developper.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
Or you can post in the "commercial jobs" section of this forum.
You can send us a request using the "contact us" page if you want us to analyze this payment solution.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105519
by Razavi
Replied by Razavi on topic I need a Payment module for Ewire
Thanks, I just hired a guy to create the plugin for us.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds