- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
bit lost setting up my shipping method
- incrediblebaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #105545
by incrediblebaker
bit lost setting up my shipping method was created by incrediblebaker
Hi,
I am trying to set up a manual shipping method in my cart. I have just purchased a business edition of hikashop.
then I have enabled the plugin and created my option o the shipping methods.
Although I have enabled the plugin, I am still unable to enable to shipping method.
Can you please help me?
I am trying to set up a manual shipping method in my cart. I have just purchased a business edition of hikashop.
then I have enabled the plugin and created my option o the shipping methods.
Although I have enabled the plugin, I am still unable to enable to shipping method.
Can you please help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- incrediblebaker
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 4 months ago #105546
by incrediblebaker
Replied by incrediblebaker on topic bit lost setting up my shipping method
please forget my silly question. It has been a very long day. :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds