- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
Categories Listing
13 years 4 months ago #105687
by jeannie
Categories Listing was created by jeannie
How to list selected categories?
For example, I've woman shirt and men shirt.
I would like to separate it into Women and Men
At the moment, it is listing every categories.
For example, I've woman shirt and men shirt.
I would like to separate it into Women and Men
At the moment, it is listing every categories.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105722
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Categories Listing
Hi,
You can create this two categories.
Then in your menu/module option, you have to select "Women" or "Men" for the option "Associated category".
And it will list the categories inside these one, and the products, if you associate a module.
You can create this two categories.
Then in your menu/module option, you have to select "Women" or "Men" for the option "Associated category".
And it will list the categories inside these one, and the products, if you associate a module.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeannie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds