- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
How to change the title when I click on the catego
13 years 4 months ago #105709
by jeannie
How to change the title when I click on the catego was created by jeannie
Hi,
I've setup the categories listing such as earings, necklaces etc.
When I click on earrings, it direct me to another page but the title is being displayed as Jewellery Categories which I had setup in main menu.
How can I change the title to earrings or neclaces instead of Jewellery Categories?
Any help is appreciated.
I've setup the categories listing such as earings, necklaces etc.
When I click on earrings, it direct me to another page but the title is being displayed as Jewellery Categories which I had setup in main menu.
How can I change the title to earrings or neclaces instead of Jewellery Categories?
Any help is appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105750
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How to change the title when I click on the catego
Hi,
In your menu/module displaying the categories, you can disable the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title".
And in the categories you can too set a page title.
In your menu/module displaying the categories, you can disable the option "Use menu name instead of category name for the title".
And in the categories you can too set a page title.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds