Skip to main content

product options display in checkout

More
13 years 4 months ago #105825 by terry5578
When you look at the demo site and you go to the checkout page the product options are listed as part of the product - 1 item being sold. I thought I set my products up the same way but in my check out page my options are listed as separate items. Why is that happening and how do I change it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105888 by Xavier
Hi,

In Configuration > Main > Cart, you can enable the option "Group options with product"
The following user(s) said Thank You: terry5578

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105959 by terry5578
Thank you Xavier - that fixed my problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum