- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Update went wrong - please help
13 years 4 months ago #105975
by terry5578
Update went wrong - please help was created by terry5578
I just updated my HikaShop from 2.1.0 to 2.1.3. I went into Joomla/HikaShop, clicked the update link - it took to a download page where I downloaded a zip file - I used Joomla to apply the update. Everything seemed to work perfectly.
But now when I look at my site I have lost my options on my products. I check the backend and in the Options box and the Access Level box it says 'Only in commercial versions of HikaShop'.
I thought I had the commercial version - I am supposed to have HikaShop Business.
Please help - I need this fixed as soon as possible.
Terry
But now when I look at my site I have lost my options on my products. I check the backend and in the Options box and the Access Level box it says 'Only in commercial versions of HikaShop'.
I thought I had the commercial version - I am supposed to have HikaShop Business.
Please help - I need this fixed as soon as possible.
Terry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106045
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Update went wrong - please help
Hi,
It sounds like you click on the link to download the Starter edition
of 2.1.3 and not the Business edition of 2.1.3 so at the same time it
did the update, it downgraded your install. Simply install the
Business edition of 2.1.3 that you can download via the menu Your
account->Your subscriptions on our website and install it on your
website and you will get back the Business edition.
It sounds like you click on the link to download the Starter edition
of 2.1.3 and not the Business edition of 2.1.3 so at the same time it
did the update, it downgraded your install. Simply install the
Business edition of 2.1.3 that you can download via the menu Your
account->Your subscriptions on our website and install it on your
website and you will get back the Business edition.
The following user(s) said Thank You: terry5578
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106059
by terry5578
Replied by terry5578 on topic Update went wrong - please help
Yes - it appears that is exactly what happened. We logged in with the correct ID and downloaded the proper file and now everything is back to normal.
Thank you for your response.
Thank you for your response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds