- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Problem safari and IE add to cart list view slider
This pproblema though, and this only on IE and not on firefox SAFARI where he works properly.
I apologize for my translation
thanks for the 'attention
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have a link ?
I think you have a javascript error in Internet Explorer so the slider javascript is not initialize properly but, without a link I can't be sure.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
this is the link:
desyou.com/collezioni-e-shop/collezione-...iceria/diamante.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please double check it ?
I looked a bit around on your website frontend but didn't find the carousel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
.... I'm sorry I was wrong to write the link
the site is temporarily online
thanks for your time
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Where is your carousel and what exactly doesn't work ?
Please provide more precise information, in japanese if needed. A screenshot of the problem could be helpful.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Turn it off and you won't be redirected to the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
How can I have the link to the product on the title and not on the button?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$htmlLink = 'onclick="window.location.href = \''.$link.'\'';
from the file "listing_slider_vertical" for the product view via the menu Display->Views
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
good for your assistance
Hikashop Pro is very very very good shops to create in a short time
Thank you for the beautiful work done but do not stop improving and never make us life more relaxed
best Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.