Skip to main content

Which view controls reCAPTCHA in registration form

More
13 years 4 months ago #106382 by Foxworks
Hi,

In my checkout form the reCAPTCHA breaks the layout because it is wider then the parts (columns) of my form.




Because the registration form is laid out in a table of two columns, the reCAPTCHA could theoretically be shifted to the left quite a bit by moving it info the same td as its label and giving this cell rowspan = 2. However, I can't find out where to change this.
Is the reCaptcha position controlled by a view? And, if so, which one?

Kind regards,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #106396 by nicolas
The reCaptcha is injected into the form directly by the recaptcha plugin.
So you will have to edit directly the code of the recaptcha plugin. It's in the file plugins/system/recaptcha/recaptcha.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxworks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #106399 by Foxworks
Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for the quick reply!
In the meantime I've found a CSS solution which I think fixes my issue. If I run into trouble with it I'll look into editing the plugin.

Kind regards,
Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum