- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
RSS
13 years 4 months ago #106408
by suvrat
Hello,
I am at a loss to find out how to get an rss button on product pages. Have found the Atom & RSS feed section and it's selected to Atom and RSS feed but there is no visible feed button and no other reference I can find to help me find and enable this.
Thanks for any help. Much apprecited
Suvrat
I am at a loss to find out how to get an rss button on product pages. Have found the Atom & RSS feed section and it's selected to Atom and RSS feed but there is no visible feed button and no other reference I can find to help me find and enable this.
Thanks for any help. Much apprecited
Suvrat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106464
by nicolas
Hi,
The RSS option of HikaShop will add the RSS tags to the headers of the pages:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/79124-rss-feed.html#94526
If nevertheless, you want to add such buttons so that your users can easily find them, you can use a custom HTML module to add an image with the link of the feeds that you want to advertise to the users:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...code-in-modules/5435
The RSS option of HikaShop will add the RSS tags to the headers of the pages:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/79124-rss-feed.html#94526
If nevertheless, you want to add such buttons so that your users can easily find them, you can use a custom HTML module to add an image with the link of the feeds that you want to advertise to the users:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...code-in-modules/5435
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106479
by suvrat
Hi,
Thank you.....this is in place but now some products show prices (I don't want this) and some don't (I want this)....I have checked everything to make sure the one with the price is identical in formatting to the one that does not show the price in the feed but I am missing something. Any ideas? It's pulling the price as if it were part of the rss description it seems. Thank you again.
Thank you.....this is in place but now some products show prices (I don't want this) and some don't (I want this)....I have checked everything to make sure the one with the price is identical in formatting to the one that does not show the price in the feed but I am missing something. Any ideas? It's pulling the price as if it were part of the rss description it seems. Thank you again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106519
by nicolas
Hi,
We would need more information to be able to help you.
Can you give a link to the RSS feed with the problem and a link to the products listing page corresponding ? Can you also provide a screenshot of the "product" section and the display tab of the configuration ?
We would need more information to be able to help you.
Can you give a link to the RSS feed with the problem and a link to the products listing page corresponding ? Can you also provide a screenshot of the "product" section and the display tab of the configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #106636
by suvrat
I have removed all problem products from the feed already so I have nothing to show.....some show prices some do not and I removed the ones that do......I appreciate your help but for now I can just work around it by copying products that don't show the price. This will work right now. Thank you again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds