- Posts: 71
- Thank you received: 1
Starter Pack - Add Cart
13 years 4 months ago #106419
by jeannie
Starter Pack - Add Cart was created by jeannie
Hi,
Does the starter pack include this function?
When I Add a product into the cart, I can continue to add more other product into the cart rather than when I add one product, it direct me to the payment screen.
Thanks.
Does the starter pack include this function?
When I Add a product into the cart, I can continue to add more other product into the cart rather than when I add one product, it direct me to the payment screen.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106449
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Starter Pack - Add Cart
Hi,
Sure this feature is available through the starter version of Hikashop, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'".
- Set the "After a product is added to the cart" option through the 'cart' tab to stay and display a popup notice.
Hope this will help you a little.
Sure this feature is available through the starter version of Hikashop, you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Main'".
- Set the "After a product is added to the cart" option through the 'cart' tab to stay and display a popup notice.
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jeannie
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds