- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 2
Order Created e-mail
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106502
by rcfoultz
Order Created e-mail was created by rcfoultz
Hello,
How can I make the customers e-mail address print on the e-mail send to the administrator to notify them of an order that was created?
I alos need to add the product code field to display on this e-mail.
How can I make the customers e-mail address print on the e-mail send to the administrator to notify them of an order that was created?
I alos need to add the product code field to display on this e-mail.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by rcfoultz. Reason: more details
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106565
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Order Created e-mail
Hi,
You have to edit the email "order administration notification" and add the display of the desired elements.
The elements are in the php object "$data". It require PHP knowledge.
You have to edit the email "order administration notification" and add the display of the desired elements.
The elements are in the php object "$data". It require PHP knowledge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds