- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Can't get paypal to connect to Hikashop website
13 years 4 months ago #106564
by Carlos
Can't get paypal to connect to Hikashop website was created by Carlos
I have recently launched my eCommerce website after a lot of hassles and problems. My site is live and now if someone wants to pay me by credit card, they can't. I am using Paypal as my gateway for payment, and my site is supposed to connect to the paypal site at the checkout stage and it is not happening. I am not a developer, i am a website owner and i am very frustrated with my developer as they say they can not fix it. Is there anyone that can have a look at this for me and see what is wrong. there is no point having a Hikashop eCommerce site if no one can purchase.
My website is: sapphire-event-dresses.co.nz
Thanks
Hannah
My website is: sapphire-event-dresses.co.nz
Thanks
Hannah
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106578
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't get paypal to connect to Hikashop website
Hi Hannah,
1. I think that following the payment FAQ will probably help you.
2. I'll need more information to understand what your problem really is, so can you show me screenshots of :
- how did you configured your paypal payment method
- how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->'checkout tab´")
- of your paypal error of you are getting an error.
1. I think that following the payment FAQ will probably help you.
2. I'll need more information to understand what your problem really is, so can you show me screenshots of :
- how did you configured your paypal payment method
- how did you configured your checkout workflow ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->'checkout tab´")
- of your paypal error of you are getting an error.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds