Multilingual product
13 years 4 months ago #106648
by Wings
Multilingual product was created by Wings
Hi,
I noticed when duplicating a product, the translations of that product are not duplicated.
Am I doing something wrong? Please advise.
Thanks
I noticed when duplicating a product, the translations of that product are not duplicated.
Am I doing something wrong? Please advise.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #106733
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multilingual product
Hi,
It's working fine on our end. You can try on our demo website. When you copy a product its translations are copied as well into the new product.
It's working fine on our end. You can try on our demo website. When you copy a product its translations are copied as well into the new product.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #106769
by Wings
Replied by Wings on topic Multilingual product
Hi Nicolas,
I could reproduce the problem in the demo. The variant translations do not get copied.
In the demo product id 216 with variant product id 218 when copying id 220 and 221 was created without the translations.
I could reproduce the problem in the demo. The variant translations do not get copied.
In the demo product id 216 with variant product id 218 when copying id 220 and 221 was created without the translations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #106801
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multilingual product
Hi,
Thanks for the report, we have to debug that.
I add it on our TODO list.
Thanks for the report, we have to debug that.
I add it on our TODO list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wings
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107567
by Wings
Replied by Wings on topic Multilingual product
Any news on this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107608
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Multilingual product
Hi there,
Since a part of the team was at the J and Beyond conference, we didn't had that much time to look at it.
Since a part of the team was at the J and Beyond conference, we didn't had that much time to look at it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds