- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
Shopping cart with thumbnail
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106701
by langkatech
Shopping cart with thumbnail was created by langkatech
I want my customers to be able to click on "Cart" and be taken to a page with there shopping cart on it. Without having to check out or login or register first. When they get to that page I want them to be able to see a thumbnail of their product, See the quantity and add more or delete some and then either continue shopping or checkout.
I can do almost all of this but I can't seem to get the thumbnail image.. and I can't seem to make it so they can add or delete some of their quantity.
Please advise...
I can do almost all of this but I can't seem to get the thumbnail image.. and I can't seem to make it so they can add or delete some of their quantity.
Please advise...
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by langkatech.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106751
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shopping cart with thumbnail
Hi !
I think that you'll be able to do that by using your cart module's options ("Hikashop->Display->content module->'YOUR CART MODULE'"), and then display your products thumbnails through this module.
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you'll be able to do that by using your cart module's options ("Hikashop->Display->content module->'YOUR CART MODULE'"), and then display your products thumbnails through this module.
Hope this will help you a little.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- langkatech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 months ago #106975
by langkatech
Replied by langkatech on topic Shopping cart with thumbnail
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107032
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Shopping cart with thumbnail
Hi,
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ? (2.1.3)
If not, thanks to update and this option will be present.
Do you have the latest version of HikaShop ? (2.1.3)
If not, thanks to update and this option will be present.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds