- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Only one column + padding
13 years 4 months ago #106820
by Relax
Only one column + padding was created by Relax
Hi, I can't seem to solve this problem, not even with all the info on this forum. It seems that something is wrong in the CSS (I suppose).
So, the thing is this: I want to make three or four columns with two rows each, but even when I change the settings, it doesn't change its appearance. Another problem is that I don't know where I can change the padding for the shopping cart and for the categories listing (the one you see on the printscreen below)
Oh and I set this webshop up offline on Wampserver.
Thanks for helping me out!
So, the thing is this: I want to make three or four columns with two rows each, but even when I change the settings, it doesn't change its appearance. Another problem is that I don't know where I can change the padding for the shopping cart and for the categories listing (the one you see on the printscreen below)
Oh and I set this webshop up offline on Wampserver.
Thanks for helping me out!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106856
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Only one column + padding
Hi,
Without the site it will be difficult to help you.
But your problem seems to be a template issue, and generally we don't support this kind of problems.
You can find a little tutorial which, I hope, should help you to debug this problem:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Without the site it will be difficult to help you.
But your problem seems to be a template issue, and generally we don't support this kind of problems.
You can find a little tutorial which, I hope, should help you to debug this problem:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds