- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
Products to display side by side
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106870
by zoo
Products to display side by side was created by zoo
Hello, I tried everything to get my products to show side by side.
In all menus and modules I have.
Type of content Product
Type of layout Div
Columns 3
Items 20.
It seems like the parameters are too wide, but I see no adjustment for that.
In all menus and modules I have.
Type of content Product
Type of layout Div
Columns 3
Items 20.
It seems like the parameters are too wide, but I see no adjustment for that.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by zoo. Reason: typo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106874
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products to display side by side
Hi,
This is probably caused by :
1. the fact that you are editing the wrong product listing menu/module
2. some CSS code.
Giving me a link to your page will probably help me to understand what the problem really is.
This is probably caused by :
1. the fact that you are editing the wrong product listing menu/module
2. some CSS code.
Giving me a link to your page will probably help me to understand what the problem really is.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106876
by zoo
Replied by zoo on topic Products to display side by side
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by zoo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106885
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products to display side by side
Ok, can you use the "Number of columns" option of your content menu which have the ID number 594 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106889
by zoo
Replied by zoo on topic Products to display side by side
It's already set to 3 columns 20 items
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106895
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Products to display side by side
Hi,
Please post a screenshot of the module configuration page with the ID 594
Please post a screenshot of the module configuration page with the ID 594
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106897
by zoo
Replied by zoo on topic Products to display side by side
Here ya go.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106900
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Products to display side by side
You're not editing the right module.
This one has layout type 'div' and the page you gave us has layout 'list'.
Find the right module before applying changes
This one has layout type 'div' and the page you gave us has layout 'list'.
Find the right module before applying changes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106916
by zoo
Replied by zoo on topic Products to display side by side
Hmmm, If I change the module from Div to List it looks like this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106925
by zoo
Replied by zoo on topic Products to display side by side
I don't understand what is going on becuase I was able to do this on two other sites I have created.
I've deleted modules, menus,recreated new menus modules, compared the side where I was able to put products in a row. I started new products. The best I can get it to diplay is Table view, oh well.
I've deleted modules, menus,recreated new menus modules, compared the side where I was able to put products in a row. I started new products. The best I can get it to diplay is Table view, oh well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106978
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products to display side by side
Hi,
The problem comes from your template actually. It doesn't support the bootstrap library. And you have the option "use bootstrap design" turned on in the configuration of HikaShop. But since your template doesn't support it, it screws the display like that.
Turn that option off and you won't have the problem anymore.
The problem comes from your template actually. It doesn't support the bootstrap library. And you have the option "use bootstrap design" turned on in the configuration of HikaShop. But since your template doesn't support it, it screws the display like that.
Turn that option off and you won't have the problem anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106995
by zoo
Replied by zoo on topic Products to display side by side
Yes, that fixed it thanks Nicolas
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by zoo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds