- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Canadian Taxes
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106880
by Awards4u
Hi,
I'm trying to setup Canadian tax for each province. Right now I have everything to 13% which is Ontario. How do I set it up for all the other provinces. Please see the setup in the attachments. Also, I think the problem is in the product where I have everything pointing to "Default Tax Category".
I don't know what to put there?
Thanks
Canadian Taxes was created by Awards4u
Hi,
I'm trying to setup Canadian tax for each province. Right now I have everything to 13% which is Ontario. How do I set it up for all the other provinces. Please see the setup in the attachments. Also, I think the problem is in the product where I have everything pointing to "Default Tax Category".
I don't know what to put there?
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Awards4u.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106892
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Canadian Taxes
Hi,
My advice would be to :
- Let the "Tax category" option of your product set to Default Tax Category
- Set the category of each tax to Default Tax Category and set different zones regarding your tax.
Hope this will help you a little.
My advice would be to :
- Let the "Tax category" option of your product set to Default Tax Category
- Set the category of each tax to Default Tax Category and set different zones regarding your tax.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds