- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 1
I just need to be able to edit this one word!!
13 years 4 months ago #107276
by G9Cap
I just need to be able to edit this one word!! was created by G9Cap
Please see the attached.
I simply need to edit and add to the word "Register" under the form fields.
I looked in language etc. and just can't find it.
Please help, where is it? Thx
I simply need to edit and add to the word "Register" under the form fields.
I looked in language etc. and just can't find it.
Please help, where is it? Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107281
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I just need to be able to edit this one word!!
It's in the language file:
HIKA_REGISTER="Register"
on line 1012
HIKA_REGISTER="Register"
on line 1012
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #107286
by G9Cap
Replied by G9Cap on topic I just need to be able to edit this one word!!
All set
Thanks Nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds