Support for AppMachine - Native APP - iOS/Android
13 years 3 months ago #107923
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Support for AppMachine - Native APP - iOS/Android was created by kernel64
A number of customers are looking to expand their Joomla/Hikashop website with a native app for iOS and Android devices.
We see more and more that websites and content is requested by mobile devices....and hikashop does not (yet) have a good mobile solution.
I'd like to stay with hikashop for his simple intuitive interface and the supported options but in the future we will have to decide on what platform we will build a next webshop to connect to those mobile users.
Appmachine is a plaform to make such a native APP combining news, social activities, contact options with support for music, video and a number of webshops.... hikashop is not one of these.
Can you investigate supporting this Appmachine platform ?
www.appmachine.com/
We see more and more that websites and content is requested by mobile devices....and hikashop does not (yet) have a good mobile solution.
I'd like to stay with hikashop for his simple intuitive interface and the supported options but in the future we will have to decide on what platform we will build a next webshop to connect to those mobile users.
Appmachine is a plaform to make such a native APP combining news, social activities, contact options with support for music, video and a number of webshops.... hikashop is not one of these.
Can you investigate supporting this Appmachine platform ?
www.appmachine.com/
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107980
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Support for AppMachine - Native APP - iOS/Android
There was an app which was started for HikaShop and other shopping carts on that end:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/9-commercial-j...ps-for-hikashop.html
jmobicart.com/
I couldn't find any information on appmachine regarding supporting additional ecommerce solutions. The only thing I could find is this:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/9-commercial-j...ps-for-hikashop.html
jmobicart.com/
I couldn't find any information on appmachine regarding supporting additional ecommerce solutions. The only thing I could find is this:
So I encourage you to get in touch with them as we are not specialists of native mobile app development and thus we won't be of much help for that endeavor.Can I add features to my app other than those provided by AppMachine’s Building Blocks?
If you have thought up other features that you’d like to have in your app, a good developer can probably bring your idea to life. If you don’t have a developer nearby, get in touch with us at info@appmachine.com. We’ll introduce you to one of our partners.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107983
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Support for AppMachine - Native APP - iOS/Android
They will support Prestashop and Magento when beta stage is ended........ naturally I want Hikashop to be also in that list as I am building joomla/hikashop sites and not prestashop or magento sites..
I will investigate how much effort / time / moeny it will cost.. Hopefully it is do-able.
jmobicart is OK, but it is only webshop functionality as Appmachine is sooooo much more !
I will investigate how much effort / time / moeny it will cost.. Hopefully it is do-able.
jmobicart is OK, but it is only webshop functionality as Appmachine is sooooo much more !
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107984
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Support for AppMachine - Native APP - iOS/Android
Let us know how it goes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #274235
by harmis
Replied by harmis on topic Support for AppMachine - Native APP - iOS/Android
Hi,
I have 10+ years of experience as a Website and mobile application development.
Please check our hikashop application ready.
Andriod:- play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.harmis.hikashop
itunes:- itunes.apple.com/in/app/harmis-hika/id1207239203?mt=8
Buy it from here :- harmis-hikashop.com/
contact at harmistechnology@gmail.com
Regards,
Hardik Mistry
I have 10+ years of experience as a Website and mobile application development.
Please check our hikashop application ready.
Andriod:- play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.harmis.hikashop
itunes:- itunes.apple.com/in/app/harmis-hika/id1207239203?mt=8
Buy it from here :- harmis-hikashop.com/
contact at harmistechnology@gmail.com
Regards,
Hardik Mistry
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by harmis.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds