Badge - specified URL and tooltip
my project ibaby.com.ua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
my project ibaby.com.ua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Take a look at this first.
And I don't have any "jump" issue on my end, could you provide a link where this occurs?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you click on the image to enter the productpage then the badge "jump" sort of.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
eliot wrote: About the badges' size, you probably did some customization on your template because you're not supposed to keep 3 columns like it does.
Take a look at this first.
Really need to fix the template switching to one column.
my project ibaby.com.ua
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use such CSS for that:
@media only screen and (max-width: 640px) {
#hikashop_module_90 .hikashop_product{
width:100%
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is not an issue in the badge system. It's some JS/CSS coming from something else on your website which interfer with the badges clicking.
It's most probably something in the template. Try to use the default template of Joomla and if you don't have the issue anymore then it's definitely something in the template but I couldn't figure out what by looking at the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, I've removed the basic template so I can't try it but for now I don't have a real need for badges so I'll leave it set to OFF instead.nicolas wrote: @Kaffeman:
This is not an issue in the badge system. It's some JS/CSS coming from something else on your website which interfer with the badges clicking.
It's most probably something in the template. Try to use the default template of Joomla and if you don't have the issue anymore then it's definitely something in the template but I couldn't figure out what by looking at the page.
Thank you for looking in on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.