- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Downloadable PDF
- BWhikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #108962
by BWhikashop
Downloadable PDF was created by BWhikashop
Can I use Hikashop to offer a downloadable free PDF? Would users still need to go through the checkout process?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Downloadable PDF
Yes you can.
It depends how you configure it. If you set the files as free downloads then will be available directly on the product page. But if you don't set them as free downloads, the users will have to go through the checkout even if the product is free and that it won't cost him anything. So it's up to you.
It depends how you configure it. If you set the files as free downloads then will be available directly on the product page. But if you don't set them as free downloads, the users will have to go through the checkout even if the product is free and that it won't cost him anything. So it's up to you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BWhikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #108978
by BWhikashop
Replied by BWhikashop on topic Downloadable PDF
I'm confused, but that's nothing knew. I have Hikashop Business so I have acccess to all the bells and whistles. I also have Acymailing Enterprise and Akeeba Realease System, both of which seem to integrate into/with Hikashop.
I also have 1-pdf. I want to allow users to download this pdf the easiest way possible with the least number of clicks. It's free.
Would you please offer some suggestions as to the simplist?
I started creating a product in Hikashop but am unsure how to do so for a file. I can read and follow directions so if there is something in your documentation that would be great. Just point me to the correct place.
I'll keep searching. Thanks.
I also have 1-pdf. I want to allow users to download this pdf the easiest way possible with the least number of clicks. It's free.
Would you please offer some suggestions as to the simplist?
I started creating a product in Hikashop but am unsure how to do so for a file. I can read and follow directions so if there is something in your documentation that would be great. Just point me to the correct place.
I'll keep searching. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- BWhikashop
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #108981
by BWhikashop
Replied by BWhikashop on topic Downloadable PDF
Finally wrapped my head around this. Hikashop by itself looks like it will work the easiest. Please mark as closed. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds