- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Nochex plugin in Hikashop
13 years 3 months ago #109094
by matps
Nochex plugin in Hikashop was created by matps
Hi There,
I've been requested to find out if you are intending to add a Nochex payment plugin into the payment methods, and if not how difficult is it to integrate it with Hikashop?
I guess it would just involve putting a link to a Nochex account in the checkout process or is it not that simple?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
I've been requested to find out if you are intending to add a Nochex payment plugin into the payment methods, and if not how difficult is it to integrate it with Hikashop?
I guess it would just involve putting a link to a Nochex account in the checkout process or is it not that simple?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109095
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Nochex plugin in Hikashop
Hi,
It's not that simple. It requires the development of a payment plugin as you need to handle the payment notification from the payment gateway and usually it's not just a link that you need to add at the end of the checkout but something a bit more complex.
We have documentation explaining a bit our plugin API for that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
But it requires to be a confirmed developer to create such payment plugins (which is why we don't support all the payment gateways out there as it require a lot of time to create all the payment plugins for all the existing payment gateways out there).
We have a TODO list of 60 payment plugins to do. We can add this one to the list but I can't give any timeframe.
If you want it rapidely, I would recommend to find a third party developer to do that for you via joomlancers.com or our commercial jobs forum.
It's not that simple. It requires the development of a payment plugin as you need to handle the payment notification from the payment gateway and usually it's not just a link that you need to add at the end of the checkout but something a bit more complex.
We have documentation explaining a bit our plugin API for that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...r-documentation.html
But it requires to be a confirmed developer to create such payment plugins (which is why we don't support all the payment gateways out there as it require a lot of time to create all the payment plugins for all the existing payment gateways out there).
We have a TODO list of 60 payment plugins to do. We can add this one to the list but I can't give any timeframe.
If you want it rapidely, I would recommend to find a third party developer to do that for you via joomlancers.com or our commercial jobs forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds