- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Upgrading from free to business.
13 years 3 months ago #109438
by fan4chevy
Upgrading from free to business. was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I have a pretty well established free hika cart and wondering how long it takes to get the new upgrade to business edition.
How does it come to me?
Can I use it on more than one of my carts?
Is it an install that will not effect my cart as it is already setup?
Is there any coupon codes or discounts available?
Thanks,
Charles
I have a pretty well established free hika cart and wondering how long it takes to get the new upgrade to business edition.
How does it come to me?
Can I use it on more than one of my carts?
Is it an install that will not effect my cart as it is already setup?
Is there any coupon codes or discounts available?
Thanks,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109439
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Upgrading from free to business.
Hi,
If all goes well, the upgrade takes 1 minute. You download the install package, install it via the joomla installer and you're done.
You don't loose any setting or data. I recommend though to do a backup before in case something goes wrong.
You can use it on several websites yes.
There is no discount program at the moment.
If all goes well, the upgrade takes 1 minute. You download the install package, install it via the joomla installer and you're done.
You don't loose any setting or data. I recommend though to do a backup before in case something goes wrong.
You can use it on several websites yes.
There is no discount program at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds